Holiday party time is here, and we have rounded up our favorite home and hostess gifts below!
- Pie Dish – We love this cute pie dish and how sweet would it be to bake a pie as part of the gift, too?
- Lemon Apron – We always love lemons in the kitchen and will be sharing a Citrus Christmas Brunch at Danielle’s with you this week. You will find this lemon apron and The Love and Lemons cookbook featured in it.
- Marble Monogram Cheese Board – This is a quick and easy personalized gift that will dress up any holiday entertaining spread.
- The Love and Lemons Cookbook – This is one of Danielle’s favorite cookbooks, and you can see her using it in her home here and here.
- Pink Ombre Stocking – These stockings are currently hanging at Beth’s house here. They are also a great way to wrap a bottle of wine or fill with goodies.
- Pineapple Decanter – We have shared this pineapple decanter that we adore at Beth’s house here and here.
- Pineapple Cheese Knives – This is a quick and easy hostess gift for under $30! We will be adding these to our cheese spread this holiday. You can also find them online or in store at Pioneer Linens.
- Flock Tails Napkins – We have been fans of August Morgan for years and these “Flock Tails” napkins are just too cute. You can find them online or in store at Pioneer Linens.
- Palm Tree Taper Candle Holder – This is the perfect addition to a console or dining table. Here is a version of the palm candle holder for under $50!
- Pink Sequin Nutcracker – Last year Beth started the tradition to get a nutcracker each year for her daughter. You can see the black one she picked out this year here and the pink one she picked out last year here and here.
- Pineapple Doorknocker – Beth recently added a pineapple doorknocker <similar here> with a boxwood wreath to her outdoor holiday decor.
- Pink Checkered Plaid Throw Blanket – This blanket was a great addition to our recent picnic in Amelia Island here and is currently on sale for $27!