I can’t believe I am already 30 weeks! My sister and friends are hosting a small sprinkle / shower in a couple weeks and can’t wait to celebrate are sweet baby girl coming in October. I rounded up a few baby items that I loved using when I had Grace and a some new baby essentials I am excited to try from friend and other fellow blogger recommendations.
- Lalo High Chair – This simple and modern blush chair looks easy to clean and fits the decor of our home. The best part it comes with a kit to later turn it into a playroom chair.
- Packable High Chair/ Booster Seat – I had wished I had one of these for Grace when we were traveling with her. This portable and packable high chair is great for on the go feeding.
- Spectra USA Pump – A friend recommended this pump and I can’t wait to try it! Se says it’s quieter and has a light for nighttime pumping.
- Baby Bjorn – I didn’t have the newborn size for Grace and have seen friends use this with great success so going to give it a try this time! Plus how pretty is that blush pink?!
- Sleepea Swaddle – Trying a couple different swaddles but always love the tried and true regular ones =)
- Motorola Baby Monitor – I researched many monitors looking for one with the farthest range and color screen and decided on Motorola’s MBP36XL Portable 5″ Video Baby Monitor.
- Beaba Silicone 4 Piece Meal Set – This dishwasher and microwave safe meal set is soft and unbreakable. Perfect for those first feedings.
- Baby Bassinet – I saw this on Etsy and couldn’t resist the sweet Moses basket with her name on it.
- Freshly Picked Moccasins – These little mocs were the only baby shoes I found that would stay on Grace’s feet when she was little.
- Magnetic Footie Pajamas – My friend introduced these to me and sounds like changing just got a whole lot faster and easier!
- Boppy Newborn Lounger – I had the U shaped Boppy for nursing and this one is great for a comfy spot to lay the baby.
- Dr. Brown’s Wide Neck Bottles – I found these were great to help reduce the air/gassiness with Grace.
- Freshly Picked Diaper Backpack – With two kiddies I am switching over to a backpack to have my hands free from balancing a bag. I love the design of the Freshly Picked backpack in Fig with plenty of room for all your essentials.
- Bottle Warmer – We had this for Grace and it is a simple and quick bottle warmer.
- Kissy Kissy Gown – These are great in the beginning to just pull up when you are changing 1 million diapers and can be turned into a romper.
- Lilly Pulitzer x Pottery Barn Activity Mat – Things have gotten even cuter in the last four years! This pineapple and flamingo play mat is just adorable!
- Digital Thermometer and Scale Bathtub – I found the thermometer really helpful so you were never guessing if the water was too warm.
- Baby Brezza Bottle Sterilizer – I used this a ton with Grace’s bottles! This does a great job of making sure the bottles are 100% clean.
- Car Seat / Nursing Cover – This great cover duals as a car seat cover and nursing cover. This is great in the beginning to keep unwanted baby touching to a minimum.
- Maxi Cosi Car Seat and Stroller – I almost got the Maxi Cosi last time and ended up going with a Britax. I loved the Britax but it is just too heavy to be carrying along with a toddler. Looking forward to trying the lightweight Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30 Car Seat and Travel System.