We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families and friends! This year we hosted Thanksgiving in our new home and it was a joyous day filled with love, laughter and lots of food. Now with December just a couple days away, we are in full Christmas mode! This year we decorated in blush and green with festive touches that feel sunny and refreshing. We put together an inspiration board of all of our favorites and will share more details below. And today is a great day to stock up because all of the items are on sale! xo
- Flocked tree – We love the look of a flocked tree! Beth has an artificial one and I have a real flocked tree this year. Faux or real, this look is so naturally beautiful.
- Teak step stool – Our kids love using stools in the kitchen, bathroom and around the house, and this teak step stool by Serena & Lily is our very favorite! It is both practical and beautifully made and just one of our many favorite pieces from their 25% off Thankful Event with code THANKFUL! To see more of our favorites from their biggest sale of the year, come see the Holiday Beach House post that we just did!
- Lemon ornaments – These new lemon ornaments from McGee & Co. are fresh and sparkly! They come in a pair and are a fun whimsical element for your tree. You can shop their whole site for 20% off using code SNOWWHATFUN!
- Blush ribbon – We love decorating with blush ribbon for the holidays. On the tree, wreaths, garland and more, it adds an elegant touch to holiday decor! This blush spool by Brooke & Lou is 7 yards and went so far for us. Today only, all of their holiday decor is 20% off with code HOLLY20!
- Blush ornaments – We have a collection of blush ornaments and love these pink metallic dimpled glass ornaments this year! Now 25% off with code BLACKFRIDAY!
- Paper village – Our very favorite find this year is this nostalgic village collection! You can choose their decor bundle or build your own adorable village like I did on our console in our entryway. Also now 25% off on Pier1 with code BLACKFRIDAY!
- Wicker tree collar – We love the look of wicker tree collars! So much easier and better looking than tree skirts. This one comes in two sizes and is more than 20% off!
- Wooden bead garland – Beaded garland can be used on your tree, in your garland or around your home to bring texture and style to your holiday decor. This matte white beaded garland is now up to 25% off with code SAVEMORE!
- Gold star tree topper – Also from McGee & Co., this gold star tree topper is gorgeous and currently 20% off with code SNOWWHATFUN!
- Cedar garland – We love using fresh cedar garland all around our homes for the holidays. We get ours from our local tree stand, but Williams-Sonoma can ship you fresh cedar garland in 15 feet or 25 feet and has other great sales on their site today!
- Ornament storage – Now that our ornament collection is growing, we need a good way to store them for the year and love this ornament storage box at The Container Store. They also have other ornament storage options and offer 25% off an item!
- Green ornament – We love adding rich texture to our tree through ornaments made of different materials. These green velvet ornaments and matte green ornaments from Brooke & Lou are stunning and 20% off today with code HOLLY20!
- Palm ornament – For a botanical feel, we love these glass palm ornaments. You can stock up on them today, too, because they are 25% off with code GOODCHEER!
- Blush ceramic trees – We spotted the prettiest collection of ceramic trees at Lo Home this year, but sadly they are already sold out! 🙁 See bottle brush trees below!
- Cockatoo ornament – Bird decor is showing up all over our homes, and we love this white and gold cockatoo ornament by CB2 – now up to 25% off with SAVEMORE!
- Blush bottle brush tree – Bottle brush trees are our favorite festive decor for the past couple years. They look great alone on a table or part of a paper village. Target has a wonderful assortment and we especially love this set of bottle brush trees!
- Home gift hang tag – These holiday hang tags with a blush home and green trees on them are so adorable. We love that you can personalize them, too. They are on one of our favorite shops, Minted, and are 15-20% off with free priority shipping!
- Blush taper candle – We usually use cream taper candles, but when we saw these blush taper candles from Brooke & Lou, we were thrilled! They look great in our brass pineapple sconces and are now 20% off with code HOLLY20!
- Faux potted tree – If you want a little faux tree for your entryway decor, we love this one from McGee & Co. that are now 20% off with code SNOWWHATFUN!
- Bottle brush tree wrapping paper – This bottle brush forest gift wrap plays into our love for bottle brush trees and is now 15-20% off on Minted.com!
- Foil dotted wrapping paper – Foil dotted wrapping paper a great wrapping paper that we always keep on hand to add a little sparkle to our gifts!
- Home wrapping paper – This holiday wrapping paper is adorable with a winter scene all over it and matches the hang tags above. Also 15-20% off on Minted.com!
- Kraft wrapping paper – Kraft gift wrap is the best neutral gift wrap. You can add bows and botanicals to it in any color scheme and it will be naturally pretty!
- Blush birdie slippers – These are incredibly comfortable and the prettiest pair of slippers we ever did see! We wore them on Thanksgiving and don’t want to take them off, lol! They would make a wonderful gift, too. Now on sale for $96 down from $120!
Photography: Shea Christine
White rattan side chair, rattan arm chair, natural rattan side chair, shell light pendant, wicker light pendant: c/o Serena & Lily
Blush wicker chairs, blush ribbon, matte green ornaments, velvet green ornaments, blush taper candles, lemon pillows: c/o Brooke and Lou
Blush sun hat: c/o Lisi Lerch
Gold mirror <similar>: c/o Frontgate
Settee: c/o Taylor Burke Home
Paper planter: c/o Lindroth Design
Wreath: c/o Frontgate
Cedar wreath and blush votives: Target
Black turtleneck: c/o Vineyard Vines
Pink slippers: c/o Birdies
Hi! Do you have this tree from amazon?
No we picked a similar because ours is a real flocked tree 🙂