I recently featured my “Spring Home Update” on the blog, and today I’m sharing my five essentials for a well curated coffee table! You can find my favorite pieces below:
- Books – I love collecting coffee table books from our travels and local writers. Elements of Style’s black and white striped spine is a staple in coffee table styling. Some of my Palm Beach favorites are Palm Beach Chic, Palm Beach, Celerie Kemble’s Black and White and Palm Beach Entertaining <fun fact: I styled two events in the book!>
- Blooms – I love to pick up fresh florals like peonies or hydrangeas at Whole Foods. The girls at Luxe Report Designs also suggest clipping things from around the yard like these palm leaves.
- Box – The black and white striped box from Frontgate is sold out, but I also love this black box with crystal, rose gold crystal box, glass shadow box or faux shagreen box.
- Candles – Jo Malone’s “Pomegranate Noir,” Diptyque’s “Baies,” and Capri Blue’s “Volcano” are three of my favorites to have around the house.
- Vase – We selected the Blanc de Chine pot from Frontgate to hold blooms on my coffee table and these white ceramic vases are also a great neutral. This pink vase is under $20 and would be a great addition to any coffee table!
Photography: Shea Christine
Styling: Luxe Report Designs