With the new year upon us, Danielle and I decided to be more conscious about the makeup products we use. We have posted about Beautycounter before <click here to read> and love all of their products! Crunchi and Luka Cosmetics, two of our other new favorite product lines, also happen to be local. We cleaned out our new makeup bags and are ready to fill them with our recent non-toxic beauty finds. Beth’s favorite travel pouch is from Mark and Graham and Danielle’s floral makeup bag is from Ashley Brooke Designs. We are happy to support these women leading the change to take out harmful chemicals in our daily beauty routine.
- Beautycounter Lip Gloss – This gloss is great because it lasts but isn’t sticky.
- Crunchi Foundation – Danielle is a big fan of this lightweight foundation.
- Beautycounter Blush and Crunchi “Palm Beachy” Blush – Both a nice pop of pink.
- Beautycounter Eye Shadow – The perfect duo of natural brown and cream.
- Origins Mascara – It doesn’t smudge or run and stays on all day!
- Beautycounter Concealer – A total mommy must for sleepless nights.
- Luka Cosmetics Foundation – This cream to powder foundation is Beth’s favorite!